Body procedures are effective, long-lasting ways to address your aesthetic concerns from the neck down. These surgical options are ideal for targeting your arms, tummy, buttocks, and other problematic areas. Performed by board-certified Tampa Bay plastic surgeon Dr. Stan Castor, cosmetic procedures for the body can transform your appearance and boost your confidence.
Schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss achieving your goals through body contouring by calling 813-971-2000. Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery & Laser Center serves Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas of Florida.
Our Body Contouring Services
Men and women across Florida rely on body contouring to achieve a trim, toned, and well-proportioned figure. Appropriate for the upper and lower body, these services are designed to produce smooth and flattering contours.
The following body contouring options are available at our Tampa Bay practice:
- GPS Lipo® Lipocontrol: Traditional liposuction isn’t the only way to combat stubborn areas of excess fat. GPS LipoControl is a great alternative. This laser liposuction treatment offers a faster recovery time and greater precision, plus skin tightening benefits.
- VASER LipoSelection: An advanced body contouring treatment, VASER lipo takes traditional liposuction one step further. This minimally-invasive treatment uses gentle ultrasound energy to help break up unwanted fat for removal. As an added benefit, most patients can return to work after only a few days of recovery.
- Smartlipo: For problem areas that won’t respond to diet and exercise, consider Smartlipo. This laser-assisted liposuction procedure permanently eliminates fat cells from the abdomen, thighs, arms, and other areas. It also tightens the skin to ensure a smooth result without sagging or dimpling.
- Upper Arm Lift: Excess skin along your arms can leave you feeling uncomfortable and self-conscious, especially when wearing short sleeves or sleeveless tops. Dr. Castor can perform an arm lift procedure to remove this loose skin and tone your arms. This procedure is ideal for men and women who are dealing with upper arm sagging due to weight loss or aging.
- Tummy Tuck: Pregnancy and major weight loss can often leave you with sagging abdominal skin and outstretched muscles — problems that cannot be solved with diet and exercise alone. Dr. Castor can perform a tummy tuck procedure to reshape and flatten your midsection and provide you with a slimmer contour. This surgery is also an appropriate option if you have weak, torn, or separated abdominal muscles.
- Brazilian Butt Lift: Enhance the size of your buttocks and lose excess fat from other areas of your body with the Brazilian Butt Lift. The Brazilian Butt Lift, or BBL, takes unwanted fat from areas such as the abdomen, hips or thighs, and uses the fat tissue to augment the size of your buttocks. Dr. Castor can perform a Brazilian Butt Lift to provide you with the feminine curves you desire.
- Mommy Makeover: Pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding can take a toll on your body. As a new mother, you may have issues such as drooping breasts, excess skin, and stubborn fat. Dr. Castor will work with you to develop a unique surgical treatment plan to help you get back to your pre-baby figure. In many cases, a mommy makeover includes body and breast procedures.
Loose, sagging skin is a common concern that can result in a significantly older appearance. Thankfully, there is an option to restore firmer, more youthful skin with minimal downtime. Skin tightening with Renuvion can be performed alone or to compliment a body contouring procedure such as liposuction.
Renuvion is a minimally-invasive device that rejuvenates and resurfaces the skin. It combines two safe and effective forms of therapeutic energy, cold helium plasma and radiofrequency, to produce age-defying results. It can effectively address laxity as well as lines, wrinkles, and folds.
Dimpled, orange peel-textured skin is an all too common aesthetic issue that may body contouring procedures do not address. If you are looking for a way to get smooth skin, then consider a treatment designed specifically to improve cellulite. These services can be performed on their own or as the finishing touch on a surgical procedure.
We offer two highly-effective cellulite treatments at our practice: Accent and Cellfina™. Accent is a non-surgical laser treatment that works to improve the texture of your skin. It can reduce the appearance of cellulite and tighten loose or wrinkled skin. Meanwhile, Cellfina uses precise injections to release the fibrous bands that pull down on the skin and cause cellulite. This allows the treated area to become smoother and more even.
Learn More about Body Procedures in Tampa Bay
Schedule your complimentary consultation with Dr. Castor at 813-971-2000 to learn more about body procedures and treatments. Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery & Laser Center serves Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas of Florida.