Dermal fillers are gel-like substances administered beneath the surface of the skin to smooth lines, soften folds, restore lost volume, and enhance facial features. They are among the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatments available today because they offer fast results with minimal downtime.
Call (813) 971-2000 to learn about achieving your goals with fillers. Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery & Laser Center serves men and women from Tampa Bay and surrounding Florida areas.
How Do Dermal Fillers Work?
Visible aging is largely the result of volume loss. As facial tissues thin out, it is common to develop wrinkles, folds, and hollow depressions. Even the lips can lose shape and definition over time.
Dermal fillers correct these concerns. They replace missing volume to provide a more youthful appearance. Fillers can also be used to augment facial features and enhance natural contours.
Some of the most common and stubborn aesthetic issues include:
- Marionette lines
- Smile lines or nasolabial folds
- Vertical lines or lipstick lines
- Glabellar, eleven, or frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Thin lips
- Chin creases
- Sunken cheeks or temples
- Facial asymmetry
- Visible veins and protrusions on the back of the hands
“Dr. Castor did a little filler around my laugh lines and I could not believe how much improvement I had! That was my problem area and I was a bit hesitant but a good friend of mine recommended him. I am so thankful. […] I am definitely going back. His office is really beautiful and his staff were extremely friendly.”– Patient Review
Injectable Fillers We Offer
Our practice carries a wide range of FDA-approved dermal fillers to meet your unique needs. Options include:
- Juvéderm®: This filler is made with modified hyaluronic acid (HA). Naturally present in skin, HA is responsible for retaining moisture and creating a plumping effect. Juvéderm is ideal for cheeks, lines, and lips.
- Restylane: Another HA filler, Restylane excels at correcting facial wrinkles and folds near the mouth. It is also an excellent option for non-surgical lip enhancement.
- Radiesse: A calcium hydroxylapatite filler, Radiesse immediately replenishes volume and begins to stimulate collagen production in the treatment area. As the formula is absorbed, only your own natural collagen will remain. This filler is designed to treat age-related concerns on the face and hands.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: Sculptra® is a longer-term solution that offers results that last up to 25 months after the final session. Multiple sessions may be necessary to achieve the full result. The formula does not produce an immediate effect, but rather it works gradually to rebuild the youthful structure and framework of your skin.
Each filler has a unique formula, texture, and density. Some work better than others for certain areas of concern. Dr. Castor will help determine what product is right for you.
Your Filler Appointment
Your first treatment at our practice will start with a consultation. We will evaluate your facial appearance and review your medical history. After confirming your candidacy for fillers, he will determine the appropriate injection sites.
Dermal filler injections are completed during a relatively short office visit. To begin, the treatment area will be cleansed, and you may receive a topical anesthetic.
A thin needle is used to strategically administer the chosen filler. The actual injection takes just a few moments and is generally well tolerated.
Dermal Filler Recovery and Results
Recovery time is minimal after dermal filler treatment. You can resume most normal activities right away. Aftercare is simple and will be discussed during your visit. Be aware that you may experience temporary effects such as redness and sensitivity at the injection site following your appointment.
Our dermal filler patients enjoy flattering and natural-looking results. Injections are technique-sensitive, so it is important to visit a skilled provider. Otherwise, the outcome may look overdone.
How Much do Fillers Cost in Tampa Bay?
The cost of dermal filler treatment varies based on the chosen product, the number of treatment areas, and the units required to create the desired result.
You will receive a price estimate during your consultation. We accept several leading healthcare credit cards if you are looking to finance your treatment.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Millions of men and women rely on this popular facial rejuvenation treatment. Are you ready to experience the benefits for yourself? Call (813) 971-2000 today to schedule a dermal filler consultation or appointment. Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery & Laser Center serves Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas of Florida.