BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport, Xeomin, and Dermal Fillers
Injectables are by far the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatments available today. These versatile substances are administered beneath the surface of the skin to smooth lines, soften folds, restore lost volume, and enhance features. They are a great option for men and women who want to keep visible aging at bay before they are ready for more invasive approaches.
Injectables such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport, Xeomin, and dermal fillers offer near-immediate results, quick treatments, and little to no downtime. These products work to combat the gradual loss of collagen and elasticity in the skin. They may be the answer if you’re in search of a way to achieve a more youthful, lifted, and refreshed appearance that cannot be achieved with serums and creams.
To learn about reaching your aesthetic goals with injectables, please call 813-971-2000 to schedule a consultation at Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery and Laser Center. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Stan Castor offers these non-surgical solutions to patients in Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas of Florida.
Injectables We Offer
BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport and Xeomin
Squinting, smiling, frowning, and other expressions require muscle movement. This movement takes a toll on your skin, leading to marks such as frown lines, crow’s feet, and smile lines. If you’re beginning to notice fine lines or wrinkles forming as a result of your repeated facial expressions, BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport or Xeomin may be right for you.
BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport, and Xeomin work by relaxing targeted facial muscles. This softens your expressions and improves the appearance of existing signs of aging while also preventing new ones from forming. Your results will typically last anywhere from 3-6 months but can be maintained with further treatment. Dr. Castor will personally explain the differences between these injectables and recommend which one would be best for you.
As you age, your skin naturally loses volume, and winkles and hollow depressions begin to form. Fillers address these issues by adding volume beneath the surface of your skin to fill in trouble areas and smooth away lines. Fillers can also be used to reduce skin laxity and for non-surgical lip enhancement.
Dr. Castor offers many types of filler, including:
- Juvéderm®: This filler is made with modified hyaluronic acid, or HA. HA is a naturally-occurring substance in the body that delivers volume. Juvéderm is ideal for cheeks, lines, and lips.
- Restylane: Another HA filler, Restylane excels at correcting facial wrinkles and folds near the mouth. It is also an excellent option for non-surgical lip enhancement.
- Radiesse: A calcium hydroxylapatite filler, Radiesse immediately replenishes volume and begins to stimulate collagen production in the treatment area. As the formula is absorbed, only your own natural collagen will remain. This filler is designed to treat age-related concerns on the face and hands.
- Sculptra® Aesthetic: Sculptra® is a longer-term solution that offers results that last up to 25 months after the final session. Multiple sessions may be necessary to achieve the full result. The formula does not produce an immediate effect, but rather it works gradually to rebuild the youthful structure and framework of your skin.
While both BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport, Xeomin and dermal fillers are treatments administered via injection, they’re actually quite different. BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport and Xeomin utilize a purified botulinum toxin to reduce and prevent the appearance of dynamic lines and wrinkles—those that are the result of your facial expressions. Dermal fillers are designed to actually fill in the area beneath the skin, improving wrinkles, folds, and lost volume.
What Concerns Can Injectables Treat?
Injectable treatments are popular largely due to their impressive versatility. These effective formulas can tackle some of the most common and stubborn aesthetic issues, including:
- Marionette lines
- Smile lines or nasolabial folds
- Vertical lines or lipstick lines
- Glabellar, eleven, or frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Thin lips
- Chin creases
- Sunken cheeks or temples
- Facial asymmetry
- Excessive sweating
- Visible veins and protrusions on the back of the hands
- Vertical neck bands
Many injectables can also offer a preventative defense against visible aging. By starting these minimally invasive treatments early, you may be able to significantly postpone the need for surgical solutions.
Schedule Your Tampa Bay Injectable Treatment
Whether you are looking for just a single treatment or a combination of injectables and fillers for a liquid facelift, we will work with you to create a customized treatment plan. Call 813-971-2000 to schedule a consultation or treatment session with Dr. Castor. Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery and Laser Center serves the Tampa Bay, Florida area.