Aging, wrinkles, and sagging skin may sound spooky to some, but Dr. Castor at Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery & Laser Center isn’t scared one bit. His Tampa clients who come to him looking to rejuvenate their look often don’t know specifically what procedure they want; they do know how they want to feel afterwards. Youthful, confident, natural, and energized are all key words Dr. Castor has heard many times. For many, a facelift may help them achieve these goals removing signs of aging of the entire face. The rejuvenating results of facelifts could even help you feel confident and young again during social gatherings this upcoming holiday season.
Have You Been Hiding?
When wrinkles manifest and skin starts to sag, we find that many people find it difficult to feel confident as they once were in their early years. You cringe at the thought of pictures. You scope out the drugstore for the best anti-aging products. You avoid spending too much time in front of the mirror. Dr. Castor wants each of his Florida clients to feel truly confident in his or her own skin, which is why he recommends facelifts to those who are bothered by the skin on their face and neck.
Facelift Can Lift More
There are more benefits from a facelift than you might have expected. Many of our Florida clients’ eyes light up when they discover that this procedure is much more than an anti-aging procedure.
- Stop Sagging Skin: Skin that sags on the lower face, jowls, and neck can be extremely concerning. There’s no makeup to cover it, and it is one of the most visible areas of your body. Thankfully with a facelift, Dr. Castor can cut excess skin and tighten the remaining skin to create a smooth, firm look.
- See You Later Wrinkles and Lines: Deep wrinkles and creases on the face are hard to eliminate by other measures. Facelifts are an excellent way to smooth the skin and restore a smooth and even surface. Whether your wrinkles are by the nose or mouth, you can kiss those lines goodbye.
- Strengthen Your Facial Muscles: Perhaps you have looked into facelifts before and you see that tightening facial muscles is fairly routine and you think to yourself: “why is this important – I am only concerned with my skin?” Tightening the facial muscles during a facelift is actually key to keeping those beautiful results longer. These newly strengthened muscles will put less tension on your skin, which you will be thankful for in the long run.
- No Need to Worry About Scars: One of our client’s favorite aspects of a facelift is the scars from a facelift are often hardly noticeable. At Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery & Laser Center, we are such to make incisions in the most discrete place possible, such as along the hairline.
- Long Lasting Rejuvenation: Get ready to be wowed. Results of a facelift can last up to 10 years! Yes, you heard us correctly. The results of your facelift can keep your skin rejuvenated and youthful for the next decade.
Begin Your Facelift Journey in Tampa Today
If you are bothered by wrinkled or sagging skin on the face, jowls, and neck, don’t wait another minute unsatisfied. Our knowledgeable team at Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery & Laser Center is excited to work with you and help you feel confident in your own skin. If you are interested in a facelift in Tampa or surrounding Florida locations, schedule your initial consultation today.