Everyone wants beautiful and healthy skin. Microneedling tools are an easy way to achieve it! You might want to try the SkinPen® microneedling device because it’s:
- Natural: SkinPen doesn’t use heat, chemicals, or toxins. Instead, it activates your body’s natural rejuvenation process. This microneedling tool creates controlled micro-injuries to stimulate collagen and elastin for a beautiful glow.
- Effective: SkinPen really works. It can visibly improve your complexion in as few as three treatments. The reviews speak for themselves: Ninety percent of patients in the clinical trial would recommend SkinPen to their friends and family.
- Versatile: The SkinPen device can treat a wide range of issues, including acne scars, wrinkles, large pores, stretch marks, and hyperpigmentation. Best known as a facial treatment, it also works well on various areas of the body, including the décolletage, hands, and legs. SkinPen even has different needles for treatment tailored to your unique needs.
- Minimally invasive: You want to enhance your appearance without surgery. SkinPen allows you to do just that. The minimally invasive treatment is quick and has little downtime. Most patients can resume normal activities within 24 hours.
- Safe for all skin tones and types: Tired of researching popular treatments only to find out they won’t work for you? That won’t happen with SkinPen! Unlike many alternatives, it’s effective on skin tones ranging from light to very dark. It also works on all skin types and is less abrasive than, say, harsh chemical peels.
- FDA-cleared: SkinPen is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device on the market. That means it’s a treatment you can trust.
Did you know? Adding Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) to your treatment can take your results to the next level. Ask about SkinPen microneedling with PRP today!
Schedule a SkinPen Consultation in Tampa Bay
Microneedling is the perfect way to reset your skin. Schedule a complimentary SkinPen consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Stan Castor at 813-971-2000. Artisan Aesthetics Plastic Surgery and Laser Center serves Tampa Bay and the surrounding areas of Florida.